Monday, December 3, 2012

hello monday (welcome home)

What is the deal with 75 degrees in December? I have a hard time pulling Christmas cheer out of that. Am I alone on that?

And if the temps aren't enough to kill the holiday spirit, a couple of snags while decking my halls sure will.

I gave up the fight for tonight and opted instead to greet this week with some hellos. Shall we?

------------------------------------

Hello, welcome home blessing from a dear friend.


At this rate, you might be serving as my Christmas tree.

------------------------------------

Hello, catching up on life. Good grief, my to-do list is so long!

------------------------------------

Hello, home cooking. Eating out for a solid week sounded luxurious when I was seven.  Not so much these days.

------------------------------------

Hello, stamped and sealed Christmas cards.


I'm happy to send y'all on your merry way tomorrow!

------------------------------------

Hello, upcoming haircut, and maybe color? I need some inspiration.

------------------------------------

Hello, Christmas music! I need to decide on the tunes I will purchase this year. Any recommendations?

It's good to be home, and settling into a season of preparation.  Are you happy to greet this week?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment