Thursday, December 13, 2012

thankful thursday #108

Tomorrow afternoon the work gals and I are baking and decorating sugar cookies.  If we're lucky, they might look like this ...


... but they probably won't.

At any rate, I volunteered to provide the dough, and because I like to make things as complicated authentic as possible during the Christmas season ...

It will be made from scratch.

Dough for 6-8 dozen cookies?  Sure thing.

But you know what's tough?  Mixing that dough.  Stirring the perfect sugar cookie dough by hand is nearly impossible, and even my hand mixer is kind of a disaster.

But you know what's great?  Friends with Kitchen Aid stand mixers.

Life is all about relationships, people.  And I make mine count in every way.

Makes me thankful.

'Tis the season for enjoying your best friendships.  Who's on your list to appreciate this week?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment