Thursday, December 6, 2012

thankful thursday #107

This weekend will mark the first off-weekend of my off-season, and for that, I am very thankful.

Praise you, Jesus.

I will finish decking my halls ...


... and let's be honest, since my mailbox is about the only thing with any Christmas flare right now, I'll be more like starting to deck my halls.

I plan to do a little scouting of living room chairs.


Chairs are so expensive.  Why is this so?

And I might just curl up at some point with a good book.


Because I can.

Cheers to the weekend folks!  As the seasonal chaos approaches its peak, be intentional about finding those times, those people, those circumstances to appreciate.  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loved your Christmas card -- thanks for sending it to me and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete