Thursday, December 27, 2012

thankful thursday #110

Today is my last day in the hometown, and I've closed it out with some of my favorite people, including this lovely lady ...


... and her family, who is my second family, and together our families make up one big family. I love them so dearly, and am feeling such an appreciation for them.

We go back to sixth grade homeroom, on Kari's very first day in a new school, and my goodness, how much better I am for it! I simply can't imagine my world without her and her family as a part of it.

Before I head back to the real world, I'm heading to see this little tyke ...


... and so really, is there anything to feel about that, other than thankful?

A brand new year is creeping in, friends (praise you, Jesus). Greet it with a thankful spirit; good things are bound to be around the corner.

Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment