Monday, December 24, 2012

hello monday (the eve of christmas)

Advent is rapidly coming to a close, but glory! The Lord has come! Let earth receive her King!

I'm ready to greet this celebration week with joy and thanksgiving. Are you?

------------------------------------

Hello, cousins.

 
I can't think of a better way to start my vacation, than to reunite with you!

------------------------------------

Hello, cozy home.


I'm happy to see our stockings hung by the chimney with care.

------------------------------------

Hello, Dodger.


Thank you for faithfully jumping on visiting me before dawn every morning.

 ------------------------------------

Hello, baby brother.


 We are the bookends in our family.

------------------------------------

Hello, family Christmas card.


Sad to be apart this week, but happy you're mine.

Whether your family is under one roof, or just thankful to be under the same moon, I hope you are blessed throughout this Christmas week!

1 comment:

  1. The pic is totally cute! Please tell your Mom and Dad "Merry Christmas" for me!

    And FYI, the dog is not allowed in the bedrooms at The Lodge. Good call.

    ReplyDelete