Thursday, October 4, 2012

thankful thursday #98

Mercy, how did it get to be October?

Never mind.  I'm thankful it's here.



---------------------------------------

This October, we are excited and scared that Little Man is officially on the move.
It's so fun to watch him toddle along.

---------------------------------------

I'm headed to the Midwest for work this weekend.  Glory to God, I'm working an 11:00 a.m. game, so I'll be cozied up in my hotel room watching football by late afternoon.  Can't wait.

The Weather Channel is telling me the high for that day will be 52 degrees.
Holy, beautiful boot weather.  Happy to see you again!

---------------------------------------

Did you know there're only 88 more days until 2013?  No need to hash out details on why, but I'm thankful that's coming down the pike, too.

---------------------------------------

#100 is around the corner, too!  Here's a little taste of the promised giveaway:


{via Bella Louise Paperie}

Check back next week to see how these cute cards can be yours.

---------------------------------------

What're you appreciating this week?  October?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment