Monday, October 15, 2012

hello monday (slow moving)

This weekend gave me a beat down, and I was dragging this morning.  How about some hellos to ease into this week?

------------------------------------

Hello, unwelcome injuries from a Friday morning trail run tumble.
You do not make for pleasant weekend company.


------------------------------------

Hello, no running this week.  What will I do with my evenings?  Clog purchase, maybe?

------------------------------------

Hello, new fall nail polish color.  Sephora, you are so overwhelming to me, but your Under My Trench Coat nail polish is impressive.


------------------------------------



------------------------------------

Hello, Mississippi State.  It's always good to be back and see some of my favorite people.


------------------------------------

Hello, mums.  You really do make it feel like fall on my front porch, and I hope I can keep you around for more than one week.

------------------------------------

Hello, Little Man enjoying an October swim with your dad in Florida.
I know you two are having fun together!


------------------------------------

Hello, mid-point of college football season.  It's all down hill from here!

Happy Monday, friends.  I hope this week is happy and full.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna punch that trail in the face for beating up my friend! And on a Friday! The nerve.

    ReplyDelete