Tuesday, October 4, 2011

third annual dansko expedition

Last year Nikol and I admitted that we had a slightly unhealthy obsession with Dansko clogs, and ultimately just owned it.

We declared the annual purchase of a new pair an official friendship tradition, and today was the day!

Really, I was prepared to leave the store empty-handed, because I need another pair of clogs like I need a hole in the head.

But when I tried talking myself out of a purchase out loud, Nikol was a good friend and justified, "But it's tradition."

She is a good friend.  This pair just was not meant to be left lonely on the shelf.



These are ultra-basic, but are classic, a little bit distressed, and oh-so-comfy.  They deserve some worn jeans and a cozy sweater.

Couldn't pass 'em up.

Nor a good tradition!

2 comments:

  1. It IS the most awesome tradition ever. AND, I re-read your reflections from last year and love that you documented it. So much fun to reminisce about logo sensitivity, good friends and, of course, Danskos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yall have this tradition. It's the stuff friendships are made of. :)

    ReplyDelete