Sunday, November 3, 2013

let's chat (about fall goings-on)

The clocks have fallen back, and the temperatures are dropping. We should chat, and celebrate the goodness that is fall, no?

 ...................................

I'm a little bit obsessed with these shoes I bought a couple of weeks ago. Wear them almost every day. Would it be terrible to get a second pair (only with the discount, of course)?

...................................

Speaking of shoes, Nikol's and my fall shopping tradition has been delayed too long. (How did it get to be November 3rd?) Thank goodness that on Friday, it will commence.

...................................

My Christmas cards will be ordered soon, following my annual whine session. I'm so grateful for creative people who can make my ideas become reality.

...................................

I signed up for a cooking class next weekend called "Preparing the Perfect Holiday Menu." As if I'm hosting a holiday meal. Please.

...................................

By God's grace I managed to turn the power off and on fix my own ice maker, sparing me yet another visit from a service man. I dodged a bullet.

...................................

Until last night, when I turned on my beloved Keurig for my first hot beverage of the season, only to have it laugh in my face. I had to walk away before I went crazy and bought a replacement without troubleshooting first. I live in the House of First World Problems.


What're you chatting about with your friends, in this most wonderful season of (f)all?

No comments:

Post a Comment