Thursday, October 31, 2013

thankful thursday #154

Sometimes I get lucky.

Last weekend I landed the chance to enjoy a Michael Bublé concert from a suite, and well, in my world that qualifies as lucky.

I loved spending time with some of my favorite people, including this gal:


We had a belated birthday celebration for her, including fresh flowers, dense chocolate cake, and random strangers singing "Happy Birthday" for all to hear. It was good times.

And Michael Bublé as the backdrop wasn't terrible, either. While we know I have good friends who love him more than I do, I still enjoy him in concert.

It was nice to have a little fun tucked into my busy season. Made me thankful.

And you? Any fun surprises in the middle of your every day? Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a perfect evening. Michael Buble, good friends, and dense chocolate cake. It just does not get any better!

    ReplyDelete