Thursday, October 10, 2013

thankful thursday #151

Do you know this shoe? By Yosi Samra?


I ordered her today. I hope she fits, and has as much spunk in person as she does in her picture.

That cheetah print is a pretty flashy neutral, if I do say so myself. And I'm still in the market for the perfect flat for traveling. But wanna know why I really ordered her?

A 40% discount. That's why.

Thank you, Katie Couric, for offering up some clutch discounts on your show yesterday.

Shallow gratitude this week, folks. Allow me that, will you?

What about you? No matter how big or small, go on, be grateful!

4 comments:

  1. I am desperately looking for a pair of travel flats. How is it working out for you?
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy! I love this shoe. I've had some terribly uncomfortable flats before, and these are by far the most comfortable I've ever had. They fold up to a super small packable size, which is fab, but it also means they don't have that much support. But, they do feel as comfortable as slippers, so that's a definite perk. I have used them for an 8-hour work day on my feet (on flat concrete), and they were great. I haven't yet tested them on cobblestone roads, or walking all over a city with hills, etc., but I'd definitely wear them on planes, trains and automobiles at the very least. Good luck in your search!

      Delete
  2. Robyn, thanks for the great info. I ordered a pair! Also, love the blog! Always so positive and uplifting, with just the right amount of funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always shocked that anyone reads my ramblings! Hope you're doing great!

      Delete