Tuesday, November 26, 2013

hello monday (on tuesday)

Monday kind of punished me. Let's move on and greet the week today instead, shall we?

------------------------------------

Hello, second-to-last-football-game-I-have-to-work this year.


Was happy to do it by this gal's side.

------------------------------------

Hello, family and friends.


Glad that while I was working, you got to enjoy the game. (And that I got to pop into this pic!)

------------------------------------

Hello, cold and rain.
I wish you'd come on a day I never had to get out of bed.

------------------------------------

Hello, Thanksgiving.
You've come out of nowhere, but I'm glad you're finally here.

------------------------------------

Hello, Christmas decorations.
I'm mentally preparing myself for you.

------------------------------------

Hello, splitting headache.
Move on, already. You're slowing me down.

Wishing you a holiday week that's warm and cozy, headache-free, and spent with friends and family you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment