Thursday, May 2, 2013

thankful thursday #128

My dad used to tell me the reason he got to work so early was because he got so much more accomplished before the masses arrived to the office.

I do wholeheartedly agree with him, that productivity comes when people are not present. Or calling. Or emailing.

But the difference between my dad and me, is that he's a morning person, and I'm not.

Like, really not.

So on occasion I'll work a little late. It's incredible the amount of to-do items that get the ax in even one hour of silence past five o'clock.

I'm grateful I don't have to do it often, but I'm really thankful that tomorrow I will arrive at my desk with a to-do list that is half of what it was two hours ago.

Silence is golden, yes?

Do you have some silent time this week to appreciate? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment