Tuesday, May 21, 2013

dr. who

My little brother is a doctor. How did that happen?

It went a little something like this ...

He received an award before the festivities even really began.


I'm so glad Mom got to see that.

The rest of the troops landed in town, and we celebrated with a seafood dinner on the water. It was tasty. There was some dancing by Little Man.


He also managed to flash this winning smile for a cute snap.


On graduation day, we waited through hundreds of names until we got to his ...


... and Christopher finally had his name called, walked the stage, and got his swag.


It was a big moment for him! And speaking of swag ...


In the end, he looked very smart in these post-ceremony photos, don't you think?

 

It was as big an accomplishment for Katie as it was for him, I'd say. If she weren't so humble, she'd agree with me. I'm proud of them both.


Our family doesn't get to be all together that often, so I'm especially pleased that we're doing things like this when we do gather!


Congrats, Little Bro!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Big Congrats to Christopher and Katie! What a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete