Thursday, May 9, 2013

thankful thursday #129

This week the Lord has been so gracious to me in a specific time of need. He has proven to be faithful through provision, and gracious in protection. He has orchestrated circumstances to unfold in my favor, and has been so merciful to numb my heart from unnecessary fear.

During a time of Bible study tonight, I was reminded that whatever -- whomever -- God has been to me at any point in my past, he continues to be to me today, and will be in my future.

I'm so grateful that he has been, and always be, such a perfect provider, protector, and caretaker in my life, and I'm thankful for this week's reminder of such a worthy truth.

Have you had a moment this week, when you were given a reminder of God's faithfulness? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment