Thursday, June 16, 2011

thankful thursday #31

A couple of months ago, I was singing praises for Antelope shoes.

This week, I have to praise the store from where I purchased them.

On Monday morning, I was greeting an out-of-town colleague with a bear hug.  As I went onto my tip-toes, the strap on one of my beloved Antelopes popped off.  So disappointing, particularly given the dollar amount I'd shelled out just two months prior!

I called The Pants Store, in Crestline Village (also home to Jack's Shell Station, who also recently got a shout-out on this blog) and reported the tragedy disappointment, and without any shameful begging on my part, the lovely lady said, "You can just bring them back and we'll give you another pair.

GLORY.

Unfortunately they didn't have my size and color of choice, so they let me pick another style, which I'm breaking in even as I type this from the Atlanta airport.

And thanks to their customer service, I'm probably going to patronize them next week when my size and color of choice arrives on their next shipment.  (I'm weak, what can I say?)

Let this be a lesson, folks.  Customer service in its purest form is any company's best marketing tool.

Happy Thursday, y'all.  What's making you thankful today?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Today, am I grateful for, as I am pretty much every day for: Creme Brulee coffee. It's a sad day when I run out and haven't had the forethought to reorder.

    I'm also thankful for people who stretch my faith and motivate me to dive deeper into His Word. He is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete