Thursday, April 10, 2014

thankful thursday #177

This week. It's been one where some heavy things have settled on my heart; I have not run one mile; I have cereal in my pantry but no milk in my fridge.

One of those.

Fortunately it's shown signs of redemption. Given me a couple of nods. A nudge to practice some gratitude.

When that heart-heaviness got too burdensome, I just let go and cried to one of my darling friends. Such a good release.

After months of needing to, I purged my closet and can breathe again. Gosh, that is freeing.

Since I'm on a spring cleaning roll, I'm cashing in a portion of a recent mileage check for a good house cleaning today. Glory.

I indulged in some of my favorite sushi over the weekend, with a side of easy and relaxed conversation.

My accountability group has, well, regrouped after a hiatus. So thankful.

It is a good week, friends. If yours doesn't feel so good, dig deep. There are nuggets there to appreciate.

Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment