Tuesday, April 8, 2014

o holy week

It's no secret that holy week is my favorite seven days of the year. It's commencing in (all together now!) five days, and it's worthy, and I mean super-worthy, of celebrating.

For loving it so, I'm not sure I've ever put out one festive decoration. (Christmas gets all the love.)

Meanwhile, I've been piddling in Adobe Illustrator (remember me mentioning those beginner tutorials?), and decided to design a few mini-prints in honor of holy week.

Why not?


(Let's not start with how Easter bunnies aren't biblical. I know this. But they're cute!)


This one's my favorite. When I'm feeling frustrated or defeated, no matter the time of  year, I remind myself that Sunday's comin'.


These flowers were tricky little ones, but they turned out cheerful, I'd say.


And who doesn't love a one-of-a-kind dyed Easter egg?

Maybe I'll print these out, frame them up, and let them show off on a bare wall at my house for the next couple of weeks.

O Holy Week, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment