Thursday, September 15, 2011

thankful thursday #43

Whew, this week!

It's good to settle back into the fall routine, but wowsers, getting to the "settled" place takes it out of me!

Been hitting the gym (and Advil) again.

Choir rehearsals are back.

Weekend travel's in full swing.

Gotta say, I'm feeling a little like this!



Wiped out!

This weekend I happen to be heading to a place that requires a roundtrip flight, and two nights in a hotel.

And it means I have a little down time, away from home.

I'm thankful that other than that little work part of my Saturday (details, details), the rest of it's going to be enjoyable and relaxing.

I won't clean my house (as if I would anyway); I won't run errands; I won't have my car serviced.

I will indulge in the quiet of my hotel room, and be grateful for it.

What about you?  What're you appreciating today?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm indulging in the quiet of a hotel room too! Much more restful when you feel like you should be doing something productive.

    ReplyDelete