Thursday, March 31, 2011

thankful thursday #20

Well, folks, the new toy arrived today in the mail, safe and sound, and I am one thankful soul!

This is truly a minor miracle, because a) it was an eBay purchase, which can get dicey at times, and b) it was being shipped USPS, which is even dicier.  No offense USPS folks, but my luck with your postal system has been less than stellar on occasion (What do you mean, you "don't know where my mail from the past week is"?).

But I digress.

So, when a package arrives on time -- even a smidge early in this case! -- and it's packaged exactly as promised, I just have to be grateful.

I'm so looking forward to burying myself in the mysteries of apertures, ISO settings, and shutter speeds.  Cheers to new hobbies!

And cheers to Thursdays!  What's giving you a thankful heart today?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. oh so exciting!!! have fun in the world of aperture, ISO, and shutter speed :) i'm here if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete