Thursday, March 17, 2011

thankful thursday #18

Do y'all have a place where you keep important documents?

You may be surprised to know this, but I don't.  I have a couple of spots things like that might be, but I really need to get on the ball and organize the "important documents" in my life.  (All three of them.)

I'm taking a trip this summer (I'll blog about that later), and it's going to require one of these ...



... and while I have one, and it's current, I wasn't entirely sure in which "important document" location it might be found.  And it wasn't in the first two places I looked.

I wasn't overly panicked, but I sure did let out a big sigh of relief last night at midnight when I found it!  It made me thankful, because goodness knows having to deal with the federal government on a misplaced passport seems like a complete disaster.

Happy Thursday, folks!  What are you thankful for today?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment