Thursday, March 24, 2011

thankful thursday #19

Happy Birthday to one of the best moms I know ... mine!



I'm so thankful today for her!  There just aren't enough blog posts in the world to list all of my favorite things about Mom, but for today, I'm celebrating her smile and laughter!

We've had some ugly-girl laughs together, for sure, and I'm so glad that laughing with Mom happens more often than not.  She's definitely the mood-setter (for good!) in our family, and I love her for it.

And, I'm thankful today, too, that my netbook is fixed, and ready to Skype, just in time to wish Mom a happy birthday face-to-face (sort of)!

What are you appreciating today?  Your mom?  My mom?  Go on, be grateful!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna celebrate the whole Felton Family. Y'all are the best. Especially Scout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and many, many, many more happys for Cathy!

    ReplyDelete