Thursday, February 24, 2011

thankful thursday #15

I've been hosting my Bible study gals a good bit lately, which I love.

And we love the LORD, but we do love some food, too!  So, snacks are always required, and I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I need a quick recipe in a pinch.

I'm thankful today for go-to recipes like this one, that have bailed me out more times than I care to admit!

Boatload of Sour Cream Awesomeness
(named by the lovely Nikol, who has an unhealthy obsession, but deep love nonetheless, for sour cream)

1 16-oz. container sour cream
1 package Ranch dressing mix (Did you know they sell that in bulk now?  Brilliant!)
1 package shredded cheddar cheese
Ruffles potato chips

Mix together the sour cream and Ranch dressing mix.  Add the shredded cheese, and combine.  Serve with your favorite plain potato chips.

Next time you're in a bind, and better yet, hosting picky eaters (ahem, Nikol), this is a good standby.

What are you thankful for today?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment: