Thursday, December 16, 2010

thankful thursday #5

There are just too many things I'm thankful for today to pick one, so I'm going for a quick Top Ten list of the things I'm most appreciating:

10. One. More. Day.  Until two weeks of vacation.  In a row!  Don't hate me.

09. Unexpectedly stumbling on the perfect Christmas gift for someone on my list who shouldn't be so hard to buy for, but he manages to stump me every year.

08. Haircuts.  Even though it rains every single time I have a hair appointment, I just love 'em!

07. Hairdressers that are friends, too.  CPG, I love sitting in your chair, and laughing with you every time.

06. Hot Bacon Swiss Dip.  You're so much more than an appetizer.

05. The job that affords me the two weeks of free vacay over the holidays.

04. Random, tiny little compliments.

03. Thoughtful gifts.

02. Dishwashers.  So, so glad I don't have to wash every single dish, pot, and utensil by hand after having company.

01. My finger(nail) hasn't yet turned purple after slamming it unmercifully in my desk drawer this morning.

What are you thankful for today?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I am very appreciative for family and friends who help when help is needed. I don't tell them enough how much I appreciate them, but I DO!

    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete