Thursday, December 2, 2010

thankful thursday #3

I left at dark early this morning for a weekend work event at Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

We had an uneventful flight (on which I snoozed most of the way, attempting to recover from the 4:30 a.m. wake-up call, ugh), arrived to the stadium, put in a super easy day of work, and then headed back to the hotel around 5:00 to change for dinner.

And at our hotel ...


... at this time every day ...


... they serve up a hot batch of these ...
 

... and today's batch of double chocolate cookies took the sting out of the 4:30 a.m. wake-up call and put a little extra pep in my step.

Yum.

That's what I'm appreciating today.  What about you?  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Hilton Garden Inn is awesome! Are you staying in the new one with the adjustable mattresses?

    I'm grateful today for a night in last night! It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete