Thursday, March 20, 2014

thankful thursday #174

I've written before about how, over the past few years, I've been lucky enough to have actual work that happens on occasion in my home town. It's been an obvious source of gratitude, that I could hang out with my family while in town for work.

A few months ago, we had some rearranging and reorganizing in the office, and that particular home town account was shifted off my plate and onto someone else's. My poor dad asked, "Are you ever going to come home again?"

Of course I am.

Tomorrow I'm heading home just because! Mom's birthday is Monday, so I can spend some time celebrating her a little bit early, welcoming spring in one of loveliest towns in Georgia, and enjoying being home.

Just because.

Do you have some fun weekend plans, just because? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment