Thursday, August 30, 2012

thankful thursday #93

In Athens this past weekend, I was so grateful for a nice run on campus.  It's always good to see signs like this:


Always good to be home.

Got to see so many friends and family, and we were all happy and grateful to celebrate Little Man's dedication and first birthday:


We also surprised Dad with a little early birthday happy that turned out to be such a hit:


(No, it wasn't the play scape in the background.)  So grateful for the healthy competition those corn hole boards provided!

Speaking of birthdays, today is my dad's!  In his honor (Happy Birthday, Dad!), this is one of my favorite pics from the weekend:


He's such a happy granddad.

I haven't seen this sweet gal in entirely too long.  I was really thankful to have hugged her neck:


This weekend at home with family was special to have, before my weekends are ripped right out of my hands.  It was like icing on the cake.


Happy Labor Day weekend, friends.  I hope you find much to be thankful for.

Go on, be grateful!

1 comment: