Thursday, December 22, 2011

thankful thursday #57

A few weeks ago, we received the good ol' "Holiday Office Schedule" memo.  In particular, our office would be open until noon on Friday, the 23rd of December.

(Boo for those of us whose families are not local.  But, given that we have almost two weeks off, we try hard to keep complaints to ourselves.)

Earlier this week, I heard rumblings of folks "taking off" today and tomorrow.  Interesting.

(Why publish office hours, you ask?  I do not know.)

With that, I will very likely get a little head start on my trip home for the holidays (asking forgiveness, not permission), and I could not be more thankful!

I hope your down time this season starts a little earlier, or lasts a little longer, than you were expecting.

But even if it doesn't, what's giving you some extra pep in your step today?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment