Thursday, January 20, 2011

thankful thursday #10

I've been running pretty regularly as of late.  It's been good to feel the rubber (literally) meet the road again.

Sometimes I'll run on the treadmill, particularly lately, as it's been dark after work.  Saturdays I'm back on the trails at Oak Mountain.

This week, I've been up three mornings in the 5:15ish range to run before work.  I'm never shocked to get the "sure you are" look, considering that one of my long-time personal mantras is that any time prior to 6:00 a.m. is practically the middle of the night.

Mornings just aren't my bag, and I'm not ashamed about that.

(All of you overachievers who get up in the 4:00 - 5:00 a.m. range to be productive, or even you folks who have no choice but to rise before the sun, I admire you.  I really do.  I wish I could be like you, but alas, I am not.)

Anyway, on this Thankful Thursday, I'm super grateful that tomorrow morning is an off day, and I'll sleep peacefully past 5:30, and probably even past 6:30 (gasp)!

How about you?  What's making your heart full today?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment