Thursday, July 10, 2014

thankful thursday #188

I had a brake light and a tail light replaced today. I suppose I should be grateful that this week's car repairs were minimal compared to two weeks ago. Yish.

Or I could be grateful that I wasn't completely embarrassed at my tennis lesson today. I wasn't sure there for a while.

But I can do better.

This week has been one in which my mind has been challenged at work. To analyze. To problem solve. To think hard. To consider hard choices. To balance personalities. To make decisions.

I'm not even saving people's lives, and it's exhausting, frankly.

But it makes me grateful for a mind that works (for now), and for the opportunity to exercise it. That's a good position to be in, and one for which I should be more thankful than I usually am.

Have you had a good brain challenge this week? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment