Thursday, July 17, 2014

thankful thursday #189 (it's my birthday)

I love birthdays.

I don't think it's this way for a lot of people. And I probably wouldn't be so keen on them without treasures like this to make me grateful:

Dinner with Dad last night ...

... homemade chocolate poundcake from Dad's Aunt Joy (yummo) ...

... happies from the bro and the roomie that greeted me downstairs this morning ...


... a glorious morning run in 60-degree weather ...

... balloons on the office mailbox (I don't think I've had this since I turned 7!) to welcome me to work ...


... a fun breakfast at our conference room ...

... a couple of rounds of Heads Up ...

... this present (because I need an intervention) ...


... sweet texts, cards, voicemails, emails, and phone calls ...

... and an upcoming weekend in the mountains.

It's a good way to ring in #36. I'm thankful.

And you? What're you appreciating this week? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment