Thursday, December 19, 2013

thankful thursday #161

In my office, I like to view a calendar that shows at least four months at one time. Usually it means ripping off four pages of a yearly calendar and sticking them up on my bulletin board.

It's a pretty low-class operation.

This week, in cleaning up my office and preparing for the holidays, I decided to step up my game and do something special for 2014, and now I'm ready to face the new year in style (literally):


(Of course I didn't design those. Please. It's what Etsy is for.)

I'm so grateful for creative people who are so darn genius, they sell instant printable downloads like these.

It makes the lives of the not-so-creative population, of which I'm a member, so much more festive.

Have you tapped into any favorite Etsy creations or design services? If you have, go and be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment