Monday, February 25, 2013

hello monday (come soon, march 1st)

This week might kill me. I trust that it won't, but oh, if March 1st arrives and I'm here to see it, I will be one happy girl.

There's not much to do, other than get on with it, and greet the week with some hellos.

------------------------------------

Hello, Nicholas Sparks movie.


Book was good. Movie was good, too.

------------------------------------

Hello, work travel.
Airlines, please play nice.

------------------------------------

Hello, send-off.


 My good friend Lori is moving away to start a new adventure in a new city this week.
Happy for her, sad for me.

------------------------------------

Hello, World Reach.
One of my favorite times of year at my church.
I'm looking forward to celebrating the work God's doing around the globe.

------------------------------------

Hello, uncontainable joy.


 Do you ever feel like the words won't come, because you're so happy,
and you'd rather just squeal?

That'll be me on March 1st. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment