Friday, February 22, 2013

canyon road

One of the sweetest blessings in my life is my friendship with the lovely Kari Reeves.

Her passionate pursuit of the face of Jesus, and her surrender to His calling on her life, has challenged and inspired me perhaps more than that of anyone else I have ever known.

Long ago, Kari was invited by our great God on a crazy, wild adventure that would scare the living daylights out of just about anyone. But she was brave, hopped on board, and has navigated that journey of obedience more gracefully and patiently than seems humanly possible.

I am honored to share with you a little piece of evidence of His faithfulness in her life: Canyon Road: A Book of Prayer.

Her first published book, Canyon Road is, at its core, a companion piece for any person who has never once spoken with God; who has ever struggled to find the words to pray at all; who has ever needed to practice the art of conversation with God; or who has ever wished for a deeper sense of His presence.

My words don't do it justice; but take my word for it: it's breathtakingly beautiful, inside and out.

I had my own personal book signing not too long ago (don't be jealous), but you can get your own copy here.

I am so very proud of her, and am on the edge of my seat to see how the Lord uses this testimony for His great glory.

1 comment:

  1. two beautiful women--miss those times when we saw you often!

    ReplyDelete