Monday, January 21, 2013

hello monday (picture purge)

One of my dearest friends was in town this weekend for a visit. It made this Monday seem especially dreaded; I did not want to say good-bye!

I also was pretty bummed to work on the Monday that the rest of the country calls a holiday. MLK Day does not make our holiday schedule, which is a crime.

I have no choice but to perk up my Monday with some hellos, and an iPhone picture purge.

------------------------------------

Hello, Starkville snow!


And I thought Delaware would be the only one to deliver!

------------------------------------

Hello, friends trying to schedule a trip.


All hail the iPhone calendars. They keep us orderly.

------------------------------------

Hello, new magazine subscription.


My sister in law gifted me with this for Christmas.
Maybe it will inspire me to get some style.

------------------------------------

Hello, new chair No. 3.


No more chair purchases for awhile. Seriously.

------------------------------------

Hello, alma mater.


My friend and I supported them at their basketball game on Saturday.
I was proud of them.

------------------------------------

Hello, story.


These are the states I've called home at one time or another.
I thought these prints told a good little snippet of my story.

------------------------------------

Hello, crazy hair.


I hope this week shakes out to be just as exciting, although perhaps without the shock value?

Happy Monday, friends. I'm thinking this week has to be good!

2 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with your new chair as well as the state pictures. I seriously could not love that idea more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Mondays. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete