Monday, November 12, 2012

hello monday (new blue)

An ideal weekend for me includes a little lazing mixed in with a little productivity. It's a hard balance, but if, come Monday morning, I feel refreshed and have something to show for my time at home, that is a good weekend.

This weekend afforded me both, but Monday morning is literally raining on my parade, so how about some hellos to start this rainy week?

------------------------------------

Hello, before and after. Jazz Club is making a bold statement, I'd say.



------------------------------------

Hello, weekend food frenzy. How many calories did you say I consumed this weekend? Oh.

------------------------------------

Hello, new sofa. I'm glad to finally meet you, and I look forward to many, many years together.


------------------------------------

Hello, furniture rearranging. Quite the back-breaker, you are.

------------------------------------

Hello, Thanksgiving in just ten days.  (How did that happen?)

------------------------------------

Hello, Christmas shopping.  Let's get you knocked out asap, okay?


Happy Monday, folks.  Get out and greet the week!

3 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful! I love the navy wall and the new sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your blog. It's so refreshing. I get excited when I see a new post from you on my reader. And I love the navy! Great choice. And since I can completely relate to the search for, the saving up for, the purchasing, and the waiting for the arrival of the new sofa, I am perfectly giddy about your newest furniture addition.

    ReplyDelete