Monday, November 5, 2012

hello monday (daylight savings)

Are you surviving the time change? I personally enjoy the sunshine greeting me in the mornings, but the number of complaints I've heard from others in just 24 hours is a little bit much.

Come on, people. Lighten up (no pun intended)! How about some hellos to kick off this week of daylight savings?

------------------------------------

Hello, book recommendation, compliments of my lovely coworker.
(I'm looking forward to seeing what you highlighted in here.)


------------------------------------

Hello, new voting location. Will your lines be super long first thing in the morning?

------------------------------------

Hello, Brownsville friend coming to visiting this week!



Your Birmingham Belles look forward to hosting you.

------------------------------------

Hello, bottomless Halloween candy bowl. Enough already.



------------------------------------

Hello, navy paint samples.




You are so similar, but one of you will prevail. Eventually.

------------------------------------

Hello, upcoming weekend at home.  I am so very happy to see you.

Don't let the time change make you cranky.  Make it a great week!

2 comments:

  1. i vote for jazz club! :) p.s. i love keeping up with you through your blog...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, I'm leaning toward Jazz Club myself ... your vote might just be the confirmation I need. :) Hope you and your cute family are great!

    ReplyDelete