Thursday, September 27, 2012

thankful thursday #97

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned my intention to buy this couch:


I had to strategize on the timing, because frankly, spending money like that requires some planning!

This week I finally bit the bullet, and praise Jesus, no buyer's regret.

And even better?  I only had to pay a deposit to order it.  It's like God sort of built in a payment plan for me, with no interest.

That was so gentle of Him, to lessen the blow.  I can't help but be thankful!

In other news, I am not traveling this weekend and am beyond excited to enjoy time in my home, cooking in my kitchen, lounging on my couch, watching my football team.

Thankful doesn't even begin to describe my sentiment about that.

What's got you excited today?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment