Thursday, May 10, 2012

thankful thursday #77

Aren't special deliveries so fun?

Especially when you're singing the blues in the real world!

You can imagine my gratefulness when these were delivered to my door last weekend ...



"RLF!  Congrats on the new pad!  Put these on an unpacked box and enjoy.  May they brighten your day and let you know you are loved and appreciated!"

That's what the card read!  So, so special.

Funny story: as it turned out, the florist didn't take the right name of the sender, so the signed name on the card wasn't anyone I knew.  I had to do some sleuthing to find the culprit, but so happy I did!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I get to call some of the world's greatest people, friends.

They sure know how to lift my spirits!

Who made your day today?  Or your week?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment