Thursday, April 23, 2015

thankful thursday #219

Let's discuss the random thankfulness for the week, in pictures. Yes?

Before I left on a marathon travel week last weekend, I did a little purging.


Not really. I did a lot of purging. It's good to feel some space.

I met the Littlest in person! He's pretty sweet.


When he wasn't as peaceful, this ball was a savior.


He likes to bounce, you know.

And then, because it's the week of the babe, I visited this gal and her newbie.


I'm so thankful my job gets me to parts of the country where my far-away friends are. Those visits tucked in between meetings make for delightful trips. Truly.


And of course this one. It's miraculous I bound him for more than two seconds for a quick snap. He is such a joy.

It's been a full week, and I feel rich from the thrill of it all.

What happy is filling you this week? Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment