Thursday, November 20, 2014

thankful thursday #207

When I'm traveling, and I've got a roommate (which happens in our company all the time, because we're like a family), there is this concern (beyond what the roomie will hear me say in my sleep):

Is it possible for two girls to have simultaneous access to a mirror and plenty of electrical outlets?

(This is the mark of a practically designed hotel room.)

In the big D, the Gaylord Texan has delivered.

First, this double sink vanity:


And better, this full length mirror with the electrical outlet next to it (the critical, yet always-elusive slam dunk of a feature):


I sit right there on the floor and dry my hair. Perfect.

Hotels of America, take note. The single girls bunking while on your properties will appreciate it.

Some days it's the little things, people. Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment