Monday, September 30, 2013

hello monday (big game in the hometown)

I was in the hometown this past weekend for work, and I feel so fortunate to get to see family while I work. There was just enough relaxing down-time to make this Monday harder-than-average to face.

But face it I will, with some friendly hellos.

------------------------------------

Hello, home.


It's the quintessential Athens photo, but I especially loved the lights in this one.

------------------------------------

Hello, big win.


Did you see that game? It was electric.

------------------------------------

Hello, calm before the storm.


Before it was electric on Saturday, it was peaceful on Friday.

------------------------------------

Hello, front door goodness.


It's only "goodness," of course, because it was gifted to me, and I didn't have to wrestle with hot glue or any other art supply that gives me anxiety. Crafty friends are good friends.

------------------------------------

Hello, happy note on a Monday morning.


Even a parking pass in the mail can be cheerful, when you take the time to make it so. Thankful for my friends who do.

Fall's making her entrance, people, so give her a hearty welcome and greet the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment