Thursday, April 19, 2012

thankful thursday #74

I don't know about your week, but I don't remember the last time I was looking so forward to a weekend!

Tonight I hosted the Bible study gals in my new digs for the first time.  Don't be fooled, I'm not at all unpacked, and my house was indeed a last resort.  But I was happy to have them.

And as if my friends' company wasn't enough, they came bearing a gift!



They called it a housewarming gift, but really, it was more than that.  They were sharing in my excitement, celebrating with me, blessing me with some tangible loving!

It's what good friends do.

I'm so undeserving to have good friends all around me, but I sure am thankful and blessed.

And I'm pretty darn thankful for that gift, too.  My shopping list is growing daily!

Who's blessed you this week?  Go on, be grateful.  And thank them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment