Tuesday, April 24, 2012

on my mind

The chaos of my recent move has absolutely spilled over into my brain.

My mind is all over the place, and pulling together anything remotely worth posting is a lost cause.

To illustrate, here's one big bunch of ramblings that are rolling around in my head today:
  • I had a conversation today with a friend about half marathons.  I think I'm getting the bug again.  Scary.
  •  
  • Dad mailed me a note, just to be the first one to send me something to my new address.  I just love him for doing things like that.
  •  
  • Moving requires some out-of-pocket expenses, I'm well aware.  But can we all agree that the saddest bit about those necessary expenses, is that they are unseen?  Mr. Non-Skid Rug Pad, you are so blah.
  •  
  • I think I'm going to have start sewing again.  Everyone start putting that on the prayer lists.
  •  
  • The previous owner of my home installed a lovely koi-(mini)-pond-water-fountain-feature, which currently houses three koi fish.  They've been named Finn, Gill, and Nemo.  I'm glad to have that settled.
  •  
  • Finally, and most importantly, I want to plan my annual trip-to-a-place-I've-never-been-before.  I have a couple of spots in mind, but give me your suggestions!  I'm open to any and all you got.
One thing I am able to focus on, though, are these cute cheeks I get to kiss in three short days!



And that is enough for this chaotic mind.

While I focus on that, let me hear those vacation ideas, friends.  Don't leave me hanging.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go somewhere I've never been too! Seattle? San Francisco? Napa? Montreal? Key West?

    ReplyDelete