Thursday, March 29, 2012

thankful thursday #71

Last weekend, Mom came to visit.  In actuality, she was in town because I needed her help, and God love her, without hesitation, she came, she worked, she loved me well.

I'm thankful for all those things!

As a bonus, Saturday was her birthday, and we were able to celebrate together.  When moms and daughters don't live in the same city, this is a special treat.

And speaking of special treats ...



Yowzaa.  Yep, this birthday cake was as good as it looks.  You should be jealous.

I'd be remiss if I didn't stop and appreciate the talents of Diane Olexa, and for her delicious cakes.  They really do make the world -- or at least Birmingham --  a better place.

What tasty something makes your celebrations more fun?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment