Thursday, November 3, 2011

thankful thursday #50

Change can be hard, but I sure do enjoy a healthy change of scenery every now and again.

Today was the last Thursday in our office, because we're moving on out to some new digs on Monday!

It took us a good while to nail down the move date, so I've been packing up over the past three weeks, a little bit at a time, and I can't wait to get these boxes moved up the street to our new place!



We're leaving behind the life of leasing, and heading to a building all our own, so I'm super thankful that we'll never have to share a break room or restrooms with any other office again.  (There are some not-so-tidy folks in our neck of the woods right now!)

I'm grateful for the parking spaces that will always be available.

And for the window I managed to retain (that wasn't always a guarantee, so whew)!

Lots to look forward to, once we get ourselves settled in and cozy ... in probably six months, yish!

What're you appreciating today?  Go on, be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment