Thursday, May 19, 2011

thankful thursday #27, the 100th post edition

Who knew I'd ever write 100 blog posts?  That's crazy.

And since I love celebrations, and commemorating milestones, why not be like everyone else and write the "100 Things About Me" post?

Not gonna happen, people.  (I'm pretty sure I just heard a collective sigh of relief.)

One hundred random facts?  I'm just not that interesting.  And who would really read that?  Now that's crazy.

In other, less glamorous news, today does mark my 27th Thankful Thursday!  (Who decided that 100 is cause for pause, but 27 isn't?)  That's about half a year of embracing gratitude, and intentionally giving thanks.  A good six months, I'd say!

I've had a lot of nuggets of thankfulness this week: progress on the house sale (which I refuse to share quite yet, for fear of jinxing it); the previously referenced "LORD, I'm unworthy" moment; the second round of immunizations completed.

But seriously, can I just get a witness, praise be to God I'm not walkin' in the shoes of Maria Shriver this week?  God love her.

I never promised Thankful Thursdays to be serious business all the time, y'all.  Just saying.

Now.  Tell me what's making you feel legitimate appreciation this week.  Please.  Go on, be grateful!

1 comment: