Friday, October 15, 2010

fall-ing

Birmingham weather hasn’t fully committed to the season, but by golly it’s mid-October and I’m feeling fall. Here are some of my fall lovelies:

  1. Dansko clogs (what did I do without you all spring and summer?!)
  2. College football (duh)
  3. Leaves’ colors
  4. Fall nail polish trends (this season’s pick: O.P.I.’s “You Don’t Know Jacques!”)
  5. Quiet Fridays at the office (and Davenport’s pizza for lunch on those days)
  6. Chilly mornings (they’ll be here soon)
  7. Reduced power bills
  8. Soup for dinner
  9. Butternut squash (so yummy)
  10. Driving with my windows down
  11. Homecoming traditions
  12. Spiced Cider (the smell and the beverage)
 Maybe when the temps drop some more, I’ll be inspired to add to the list.

In the meantime, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment