Monday, June 23, 2014

summer lovin'

The Summer of 2014 will go down as a good one, I think. Here are a few reasons for that, in no particular order:

the roo cup //  If you haven't already, go to your nearest Kangaroo Express convenience store, purchase a Roo Cup for $6.99, and spend the entire summer getting 25-cent refills of iced tea, fountain drinks, or Icees.


I'm obsessed with the Roo Cup, to the point that I've downloaded the free Kangaroo app and map every store on my summer road trips. I might need an intervention.

a splash of color in my living room //  When I bought my neutral living room furniture, the idea was to be able to change out throws and pillows seasonally, to keep some fun colors rotating through my world. I'm loving the pop of this pink-coral:



Home Goods, you are so very ... good.

the very best olive oil in the entire world //  While in Italy, the only item I purchased to be shipped back to the US of A was this olive oil, which I have received in-hand as of the weekend.


It is indescribably superior to any olive oil that has ever crossed my lips, and is likely better than any that ever will. It is from this gentleman's vineyard.


Could Paulo be any more authentically Italian, sharing about his olive oil from underneath his very own olive tree? I think not.

Every dip of bread into this olive oil will be treasured.

friends with netflix //  Summer television is for the birds, so I'm loving my lazy summer Saturday (and Sunday) afternoons (and Friday nights) of TV binge-watching. Last summer was Downton Abbey; this summer is a less respectable Scandal. Don't judge.

this face //  He is so darling.


I just can't even.

What are you loving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment