Monday, August 10, 2015

catch-up monday

Listen up. Here's some of my summer in a quick photo purge.

And as a bonus, these first few from our company retreat have a very fine yellow filter.

I work with these gals all the time.


They're so fun.

And this one. She and I share a very deep love of Mississippi State, having both served there for many years.


She's so great that I spent two weeks in Italy with her. I can't say that of many.

These two I've known as coworkers and friends for 14 years. (What?!) Some of my very earliest memories of my career are with them. (That was back when we didn't know what we were getting into.)


We worked hard, but in the end there was this sunset that brought my heart rate back down.


Some girlfriends and I went to see a movie. These are work friends, too, and sometimes we dress alike.


Not on purpose.

This one got spectacles.
 

I wasn't convinced he could get much cuter, but he did. I can't take it.

And this one will not stop smiling.


All summer long. So happy.

Meanwhile, I've been darting all over the place for meetings. On one of those jaunts, I actually drove a Dodge Dart.


I couldn't help this snap. Those Darts. They're tiny.

On another one of those jaunts, on an airplane, I landed back home around 2:00 a.m. That was not worthy of a photo, I tell you.

I turned 37. I felt loved in so many ways.


My parents celebrated with me. My friends. I ate like a queen. I laughed til I cried. My mom's carrot cake. I loved that birthday.

There is more to share. It's been a summer full. Has yours been, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment